Looking for an Affiliate Marketing program – but don’t know where to start?
Affiliate Marketing programs and tools
I continue to review various Affiliate Marketing programs and tools that are widely available on the web. Some are for free and some for purchase. This list will expand as and when I have opportunity to review them. Important note: In all cases on my site, whereas I may make reference to earnings claims made by the relevant schemes. Such numbers are unverified by me and I take no responsibility what-so-ever for any investments you may make in this respect.
Checklist and questions before for starting your own on-line business
- What is your motivation for doing this?
- Where is your head at right now?
- What is your realistic goal – and in what timeframe?
- What steps do you plan to take to achieve your goal?
- Are you prepared to take the knocks and set-backs that will most probably hit you at some point?
- How much time do you realistically have available to make this happen?
- How much money (beyond your initial investment) are you prepared to invest over a period of time?
- Are you prepared to learn the new skills that you will need to be successful?
- What resources do you have available (in terms of people who can advise you AND equipment – such as laptop).
- Are you prepared (if needed) to speak to potential buyers by phone – or video?
Tools and Affiliate Marketing Programs
Here are lists of the tools and Affiliations I have and use on a regular basis. Some of the tools I use are for such things as video production and photo editing. These tools are not necessarily required by everyone planning on starting their own online business. Also, I do not pretend to be using the latest and greatest ‘free’ tools that may be out there! There are always alternatives in an ever changing marketplace!
Before you proceed with any on-line business, let’s be cautious!
Things to beware of and their definitions:
Ponzi Scheme – A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud which lures investors and pays profits to older investors by using funds obtained from newer investors. Investors may be led to believe that the profits are coming from product sales, or other means, and remain unaware that other investors are the source of profits.
Pyramid Scheme – A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services
Scam – A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value. Scams traditionally resided in confidence tricks, where an individual would misrepresent themselves as someone with skill or authority, i.e. a doctor, lawyer, investor.
- Final Cut Pro – Video Editing
- Flickr – Video Editing
- Snagit – Screen Capture
- Blaster Suite – Video production